According to new reports, those 63 women and children that escaped (read here), 45 of them have been recaptured.
According to Vanguard,
Forty Five out of the 63 women and children who escaped being abducted by Boko Haram insurgents at Damboa and Chibok villages in Borno State; have been recaptured by the Islamic terror group, after attacking military and police formations in Damboa last Friday night. Sources said that those escaped from the gunmen were 18, leaving 45 abductees in the hands of insurgents. Scores of the Boko Haram insurgents and 17 soldiers and several policemen died during the attack to re-capture the women and children. Speaking of the recapture of the victims in a telephone interview yesterday in Maiduguri, Abass Gava, a member of Chibok Vigilante Group said that 63 women and children who initially escaped during the clashes between the military and Boko Haram had been recaptured, while attempting to flee from the camps where they were held in their respective villages.
“It is very unfortunate and shocking to tell you today (yesterday) that 45 of the 63 escaped women and children were kidnapped again on Sunday night, leaving only 18 that ran into this forests.”