Dear Colleagues, Partners,
The International Organization for Migration (IOM), in collaboration with the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), is pleased to share the report for the tenth round of the Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) in Nigeria.
This report encompasses the data collected during the assessments conducted in Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara by NEMA, SEMA, Red Cross and IOM from the 23rd May to 24th of June 2016.
The most recent DTM report, dataset, dashboard, and displacement maps are listed below:
- DTM Nigeria Round X Report
- Round X Dataset of Baseline Assessment
- Round X Dataset of Site Assessment
- Round X GIS Products
- Round X List of assessed wards
- Round X List of assessed sites
- Round X Sites profiles – Adamawa
- Round X Sites profiles – Borno
- Round X Sites profiles – Yobe
- Round X Sites profiles – Taraba
- Round X Sites profiles – Other States (Benue, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Plateau)
The information package has been developed to provide a comprehensive profile of the IDP population in Nigeria and inform the Government and Humanitarian partners accordingly.
All DTM products and dynamic interactive maps can be found at:
The DTM team
For further information please contact: Henry Kwenin, DTM Project Officer at email@example.com